How Does a Parent Know When To Call Excel Sports
- You want your child to develop fundamental skills and a high basketball IQ.
- You’re a competitive parent, and you want a coach who takes developing your child’s ability seriously!
- You watch your child play with peers, and wish (his or her) talents were more developed.
- You know your child wants to play high school basketball and see that they need further training to make the team.
- Your child recently tried out for a team and didn’t make it. You want to ensure they have a competitive edge for next year.
- You would like to see your child more active and more social.
- You want to prepare your child for facing unforeseen challenges.
- You don’t know how else to help your child get better at basketball or at life.
- You thought your child was great but when you went to the gym, you found another child who was ten times better.